Why Turkish Cotton
Turkish Cotton has a high quality content, grown in the
Aegean part of Turkey where there are more sunny and less rainy days,
which is a perfect environment for cotton.
Turkish Cotton is one of the most preferred type of cotton in the world because of it's certain characteristics:
- Turkish Cotton has a long lasting texture and natural shine.
- Turkish Cotton has long fibers: The fibers of Turkish cotton
are naturally narrow in diameter and long, which means more threads can
fit into the cloth per square inch.
- Turkish Cotton is extremely absorbent: Turkish Cotton has more
threads. More threads mean more absorbency. That's why Turkish Cotton is
extremely absorbent, and natural absorbency is better for bathrobes and
towels while other less absorbent cotton types are good for t-shirts
and other clothing.
- Turkish Cotton is incredibly soft: Turkish Cotton is also known
as it's softness without any process, and this can not be matched by
other cottons without chemical processing.
- Washing instructions for Turkish Cotton: Turkish Cotton is best
when washed in warm water with like colors. It must be dried tumble dry
with medium or low heat so the threads are kept in it's original
condition for a long time.